Tuesday, September 29, 2020

 I AM THE WAY OF TRUTH AND LIFE

FOR ISRAELS

Dr. Mura's Little Note
Jesus said "I was only sent to the sheep of the Children of Israel"
John 14: 6-7
14: 6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
14: 7 If you knew me, you will know my Father also. Now you know Him and you have seen Him. "
AKULAH JALAN KEBENARAN DAN HIDUP UNTUK ORANG ISRAEL
Catatan Kecil Dr.Mura
Isa berkata “Aku hanya diutus kepada domba Bani Israel”
Yohanes 14:6-7
14:6 Kata Yesus kepadanya: "Akulah jalan dan kebenaran dan hidup. Tidak ada seorangpun yang datang kepada Bapa, kalau tidak melalui Aku.
14:7 Sekiranya kamu mengenal Aku, pasti kamu juga mengenal Bapa-Ku. Sekarang ini kamu mengenal Dia dan kamu telah melihat Dia."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Komentar Facebook